- The component should address a single task or conversation topic
The component must comply with the CoCo API, terms and conditions
The component must be able to manage the calls to and from the component (control protocol)
The component must use the context/updated_context/context transfer standard correctly
The vendor should provide a clear description and goal of the component
- The component must be be available for calls 24/7. Minimum uptime of over 95%.
- The Component must be self-contained - handle the conversation from beginning to end
- Parameters passed by the component must be relevant to the component’s goal
- The Component should be able to understand inputs which are relevant to the component goal (within reason), and identify inputs not relevant to the component goal
- The vendor must expose all bot responses for lingual customization
- The component must be GDPR compliant.